Wildflower Cases logo
Wildflower Cases logo

All articles

I entered the wrong address for delivery, can I change it?Updated 7 months ago

If your order has not been shipped, we will be able to update your shipping address. Please email us ASAP at [email protected] with your order number and the address you wish to change delivery to.

If your package has already shipped, we, unfortunately, will be unable make any changes to your order. Please contact the mail courier as they may be able to change your delivery address ASAP! 

Please feel free to give us a call with any address changes for more quick and definite results. 

Was this article helpful?
Powered by